2021-22 Fishing Instruction Packages
A day on the water with Steve in pursuit of the fish on a lifetime is as much educational as it is entertaining. Packages are structured as either a full uninterrupted day (full day) or fishing in the morning and afternoon/evening with a break in-between (split day).
Most lakes/waters your day will be spent with Steve in a deep, wide, large decked, 21’ Tuffy Osprey powered by a Mercury 250 Pro XS and 9.9 Pro Kicker rigged with multiple Hummingbird Helix Mega’s and a Minn Kota Terrova/Ulterra. For rivers and getting into and around in smaller, shallower lakes and sloughs a 17’ Allweld powered by a 60 hp Mercury 4 stroke 60/40 jet is ready to take you back into the hardest to get to and secluded spots. Regardless of which rig you’re in it will be professionally outfitted with St Croix rods, Shimano reels, and lures for every situation.
Full Day Trip – $500/day – September 20th-December 15- $550/day
- 8 hours minimum
- 2-3 guests
Split Day Trip – $575/day
- 2-3 guests
- 5 hrs minimum AM (from before daylight)
- 5 hrs minimum PM (’til after dark)
- 10 hours total
When you schedule a full or split day trip with Steve Herbeck the following are included:
- a friendly and positive attitude
- on the water instruction and education
- boat and all safety equipment
- tackle furnished at no charge upon request
- customer pick up and drop off may be arranged
- You furnish: Fishing license, Lunch/beverages, Adequate clothing for the season, Rain gear, Polarized sunglasses, Billed hat
You may bring and use your equipment and lures, it is recommended if you are comfortable with them. If you do not have the equipment or it is inadequate you will be fully outfitted for the day at no charge.
Maps and or gps are allowed